Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dedications!!!

A blog where am gonna share recipes??? only that?? why that?? whats new in recipes, whats new in sharing it online? and more whats, whys and hows...

"The best cooks in the world are Moms" - Firstly, i thank my mom, the one who made me love food, who taught me cooking, who volunteered to be my guinea pig, who encouraged me and who made me find a new passion in cooking...

I dedicate this blog primarily to my best friend "Ranjani" who makes the very lazy me type recipes of all my preparations, its for her that I type these down...

I also dedicate this to other beloved friends, who have been inside the kitchen jus to eat, or check on moms as to whether the food is ready, or accidently landed there for nothing. For those lovely souls, when one fine day when they want to burn their fingers and try out something, here's a small help form my end...

I also extend this to fellow food lovers and chefs who are probably better than me, to them I would like to say they might be better, and comments, suggestions and discussions are most welcome...

Disclaimer: All copyrights for my recipes rest with me :)

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff Rams! All the best! And I do hope that you will put up easy to make, great to eat recipes for people like me who know only to make dal, rice and veggies :D

    ReplyDelete