Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Disclaimers

1. The recipes are tried out and tested at home. I love them. Trust me, am a foodie :).

2. The ingredients are mentioned in quantities as available in Chennai/India. Others find out what they are otherwise called or how they are available through other resources.

3. Ingredients will be in English primarily, and in cases where I don't know the English name, I would have used the Tamil or Hindi equivalent. Again its upto you to figure it out in the language you follow (Utmost, I might get some contacts to help you).

4. Those with alternate recipes, send in your recipes or suggestions through the comments section.

5. The language used might be very casual or colloquial, thats the way I discuss recipes with friends :)

6. Recipe specific disclaimers will be added then and there :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment